22 August 2011

First day of school!

Resli went back to school today ... as a big first grader! (The "one" is thus appropriate not only for first day but also for first grade.)
We all decided to walk down with her this morning, because it was such an important day. Harvey had to carry most of the items from the incredibly long supply list, 
while I carried Kennedy!
Resli would have been just as happy to walk by herself, I think. She was optimistic and confident and happy, which was a lovely change from last year at this time.
She's in the multi-age class this year, which we hope will be a wonderful experience for her.
If today is any indication, then we have great things to look forward to.

1 comment:

Erica said...

She's such a big girl now! But what I'm really amazed, surprised, I mean, I just cannot believe, is that Lela is not your baby anymore, she's such a big girl now, too!
Hope you all have a wonderful school year!