12 September 2010

School update

I'm taking advantage of my favorite school-uniform-outfit of Resli's to do an update post. I just love this skirt, it looks so... well, school-y.

Resli's doing better, little by little, at kindergarten. She now cries only at dropoff, and only for a few minutes. And today she didn't cry at all, in fact she and a friend from her class walked down the hall together holding hands!
She spends most of the day in her class, rather than with the counselor, and seems to have some fun during the day now and then. She still talks about not wanting to go and not liking it, but hopefully it will continue to get better a little each day.

I told her the other morning that we would look back on these weeks and laugh about it, but I'm not sure she believed me...

No comments: