21 April 2010

Kindergarten Round-Up Day

Today was a very special day here in Gainesville - it's Kindergarten Round Up Day when all 5 year olds get to go to the school where they'll be going to kindergarten and see the classrooms, meet the teachers, all that kind of stuff. 
I was so excited I could barely contain myself!

Mami and Daddy walked me down the street to my school. This is the first of many of these walks.

You may remember Glen Springs as the school near my house where we go to play on the playground every now and then... Well, this is going to be my school as of August! I'm very excited about the playground part.
 I'm also pretty excited about the school part, and the kindergarten part!   

We met the mascot, the "tiger", and then we kids went off with the kindergarten teachers and played and sang and had snacks. 



Mami spent a long time filling out paperwork.

All in all, it was a successful afternoon.
Ready or not, Glen Springs, HERE I COME!



3 comments:

Mathias said...

Wait, kindergarten?! Your growing up WAY to fast young lady. Melissa, Mathias & Atticus need to get their behinds down to FL. soon!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah for Glen Springs Elementary! I'm sure you'll love it and be right at the head of the class.
xo

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how quickly you're growing up. I'm glad you enjoyed your day; I'm sure they can't wait to have you in school!