03 October 2011

First day of daycare!

Kennedy started daycare (three days a week) today. I don't know why I was so sad about it, she's been away from me anyway - it just felt colder and less personal to take her to a daycare. BUT, she's going to Lela's school, and Lela was pretty happy to be able to show her the ropes.

Kennedy wasn't at all nervous either. :)

It was a little chilly this morning (that means 52 degrees, by Florida standards that's cold!), so she got to wear her Gator hat. Along with her K bib, in case anyone forgot who she was! 
(I'm only half kidding, that is kinda why I chose that bib...)

She apparently did great. For a 14-week old that means she ate, peed, and slept. I'll take that.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

SO adorable. And such a huge change from 2 months ago when I saw here. She's a beauty, and she looks like a happy beauty, to boot.