28 August 2011

The future belongs to those who prepare

According to the internets, the above is a paraphrase of a Malcom X quotation. He isn't particularly relevant here, but that thought kept running through my head as I engaged in my Sunday culinary preparations for the week. Well, at least the lunchtime culinary preparations.
Primarily, this means making lunches for everyone (who eats food) in our house. And even preparing a little of the other stuff for Kennedy too!

Yes, it makes me seem a little obsessive compulsive, but I'd rather spend 45 minutes doing it today than 15 or so minutes every single night. There is power in the assembly line!

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

You are the most amazing Mom I've ever known. Just one question, how do you know on Sunday what Resli and Lela want for lunch on Thursday? My boys' taste used to change from one day to the next without warning.

hlward said...

They'll get turkey and cheese and they'll like it ...

Amy S said...

Maybe this is because we live in a teeny-tiny San Francisco apartment, but my first thought when I saw that picture was: "Where the heck do they store all that Tupperware?!?!"