12 August 2010

Yep, daycare is still closed...

So Lela came to campus with me today. (Resli came and did a lot of great work with me Tuesday, but I forgot the camera.)
We played in the fountain, of course.

We also had a (sort of) brush with Gator fame - we walked past a poster of Tim Tebow and Lela recognized him at once and ran over to say hi.

So I couldn't pass up the photo op.

She promptly reported though, correctly, that he's not really a Gator anymore and that she likes Johnny Brantley now. She makes her Daddy proud. And the frat boys walking by as we were having this discussion were, I dare say, pretty impressed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hlward said...

They like to do "Orange and Blue" at breakfast. I'm very proud. Can't IMAGINE who taught them that.

Melissa said...

Atta girl, Lela. And woodja LOOK at those curls. I can't get over it!