22 January 2011

Sue's retirement party

Sue, the office manager for the Spanish and Portuguese Studies Department, retired this week. We had a party at our house today to help her celebrate and although many folks were unable to make it, there were well over 70 people here. I made this Smilebox to share with Sue, which I will, but I thought I'd post it here too in case any one is interested (?). The picture are all colleagues and students from my department or the French and Italian sections of the Languages, Literatures & Cultures Department. (We were formerly Romance Languages and Literatures, and were split apart a few years ago.)
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Greeting card generated with Smilebox

1 comment:

Gillian Lord Ward said...

I don't understand why the picture of Sue, that I set as the first picture, isn't the one that previews?